Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
The Global Field Marketing team is made up of a variety of roles: demand generation, marketing automation, customer, content, and channel marketing. The role will be an integral part of this team, initiating and executing on regional and global programs for pipeline generation.
This position is responsible for building and executing high-touch and scalable demand generation programs for B2B application delivery and application security solutions that generate, nurture and convert pipeline with an ROI.
- Develop NA digital marketing plans to support sales objectives and grow the customer base in the region. Those plans should be fully aligned with the global team's activities.
- Lead the ongoing maintenance of customer and prospect databases, digital assets, nurturing streams in the system.
- Lead the marketing automation projects and ensure smooth integration with CRM.
- Create, analyze and share marketing & sales funnel reports.
- Research, recommend and drive targeted marketing plans to bring together corporate programs, regional opportunities and partner activities.
- Establish close and efficient two-way communications with sales leadership, marketing leadership, corporate and product marketing teams.
- Ensure all activities achieve standards, adhere to current messaging and remain within budget.
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
Apply on company website