Radware believes that the success of any company is contingent upon the success of those that make up that company. We demonstrate Absolute Commitment to our Employees, Customers and shareholders. We make the Extra Effort, We Lead by Example, We Stand by Each Other.
Our Core Values:
- Open and Direct: We believe in a culture where honesty and transparency are encouraged – leading to stronger relationship and better results.
- Passionate and Committed: With employees that have deep connections to the work they do every day, you can build tight-knit teams that overcome any challenge.
- Innovative: Encouraged to collaborate and push the boundaries to solve complex problems using creative solutions.
- Ambitious: Every employee is driven by a common goal: there is always room for improvement and no goal is ever out of reach.
At Radware, these core values lay the foundation for a workplace where you have the confidence and support to share ideas, advance your skills, and do the best work of your career.Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for an Enterprise Regional Sales Manager to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue.
If you're an energetic, upstart sales professional looking to own and drive your line of business, this Enterprise Regional Sales Manager position could be the position for you.
Hear From Bill At Radware
- Remote position with 75% hunting and 40% travel
- Prospect for new accounts across all verticals of Financial, Ecommerce, EDU, Gaming and Enterprise
- Farm the regional base of active customers – up-selling and cross-selling.
- Manage accounts to maintain a strong relationship with Radware and to keep them constantly appraised of Radware capabilities
- Prospect the key new accounts in the region and develop business with them.
- Develop and nurture a network of high quality channel partners
- Act as the “trusted vendor partner” and work with channel partners to hunt and close new business
- Ability to form successful relationships with ISR, Territory Manager, CAMs to build opportunities and grow business.
Apply on company website