Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader and undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Systems Engineer (SE) to fuel the growth by communicating the unique value propositions of our innovative technologies to prospects, customers, and partners alike.
If you're an energetic, upstart engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced sales environment and interacting with people, this could be the position for you.
As a Systems Engineer, you will work with the Enterprise Regional Sales Manager, channel partners, integrators and end-users to drive sales.
- Identify the opportunities, grasp the technical significance, and be able to understand the business problem.
- Work independently and in concert with a team in coordinating and executing various hands-on PoCs, solution demonstrations, trade shows, etc.,
- Prompt escalation management gauging a situation and its criticality.
- Conduct presentations, Webex sessions and whiteboard sessions fluently to pitch solutions effectively.
- Articulate the value of a solution, and its fit in a customer environment, with a focus on solution selling.
- Strong written skills, and ability to prepare RFP/RFI responses in a clear and coherent manner, that emphasize the capabilities of the solution.
- Stay up to date on technologies, trends etc., in the field of Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs), application architecture, and application security.
- Stay up to date on network security trends, especially in the area of perimeter security and DoS mitigation, cloud services, etc.
- Deliver technical overview and informal sales training of channel partners, VARs, integrators, and end-users.
- Travel can be expected to be significant, and may vary with sales territory/region.
Apply on company website