Professional Services (PS) Engineer operates as the leading technical force of Regional Field Support Organization and serves as a trusted advisor for Radware customers, responsible for the low-level design, deployment, maintenance, and advanced technical consulting of the entire Radware solutions portfolio.
For this role, the PS engineer should be located in Rome/Italy and will be working with Customers and advocating them within Radware. PS engineer is interacting with internal interfaces like TAC, Tier4, R&D, Product Management, Presales and Sales. PS engineer is leading Radware solution implementation and support on Customer premises (on-premises or remotely).
What you will do:
- Coordination of technical solution with Pre-Sale Engineers
- In-depth survey and understanding of customer requirements and customizations
- Creation of solutions detailed technical design and documentation – SoW, LLD, ATP
- Solution implementation according to agreed schedule and timelines
- In-depth familiarity with customer Install Base and implemented solution
- Troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues (interaction with the back-office and R&D teams, if needed)
- Conduct technical workshops and consulting with customers and partners
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and customer personnel to work effectively
- Become trusted advisor of the Customers
Apply on company website