The Global Field Marketing team is made up of a variety of roles: demand generation, marketing automation, customer, content, and partner marketing. The role will be an integral part of this team, initiating and executing on regional and global programs for pipeline generation.
This position is responsible for building and executing high-touch and scalable marketing programs for B2B application delivery and application security solutions that generate, nurture and convert pipeline with an ROI. This role is responsible for various marketing channels, such as inbound and digital marketing and events.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Technology B2B field marketing across demand generation programs.
- Develop regional field marketing plans to supports sales objectives and grow the customer base while ensuring alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs.
- Research, recommend and drive targeted marketing plans to bring together corporate programs, regional opportunities and partner activities.
- Plan and execute multi-touch demand generation programs in the region.
- Establish close and efficient two-way communications with sales leadership, marketing leadership, corporate and product marketing teams.
- Track your marketing KPIs along with the global FM team.
- Own marketing top-to-bottom funnel management working closely with Marketing Ops and ISRs.
- Lead regional industry, partner and company's events, online and offline, from A to Z.
- Ensure all activities achieve standards, adhere to current messaging and remain within budget.
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
Apply on company website