Wanna work for a Cybersecurity company that is a recognized industry leader by various analysts like Gartner, Forester, IDC, etc. and is ranked top 10 Cybersecurity company by Glassdoor
Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR), is a global leader of application delivery and cyber security solutions for virtual, cloud and software defined data centers. Its award-winning solutions portfolio delivers service level assurance for business-critical applications, while maximizing IT efficiency. Radware's solutions empower more than 10,000 enterprise and carrier customers worldwide to adapt to market challenges quickly, maintain business continuity and achieve maximum productivity while keeping costs down. For more information, please visit www.radware.com.
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Senior Digital Acquisitions Marketing Manager to fuel the growth via tech-savvy digitized advertising.
Are you the person everyone turns to when it's time to optimize ad campaigns? Do you take a by-the-numbers view of your ad spend? If you live and breathe digital marketing and thrive in a collaborative environment, then we want to talk to you! This person must implement, track and optimize Radware's digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.Responsibilities:
- Create digital media strategy and plan to drive inbound leads and website traffic
- Manage Digital Media Advertising program, including optimization of spend, agency direction and results. This includes PPC (Search and Display) and Social (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog) and content syndication.
- Build Eloqua campaigns to support leadflow through marketing automation
- Build and hone audience development across social platforms.
- Manage and optimize social and website retargeting campaign
- Build landing pages on multiple platforms, including Kentiko to optimize user experience
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with the SEO team (internal and external) and content manager to ensure that ad spend and content is aligned
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Define and report on KPIs to internal partners and leadership team
- Evaluate all channel mix, audience target, messaging and creative performance
- Recommend new tests in channel mix, audience targeting, messaging and creative performance based on historical performance
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly acquisition reports
Apply on company website