Radware's Cyber Threat Intelligence Group is responsible for conducting multi-vector cyber threat research. The research includes both long-term innovations as well as production-ready insights for our award-winning security products.
We are looking for a passionate hands-on Software Developer/Data Engineer to join our Cyber Threat Intelligence Group and conduct maintenance, enhancement and development of tools and frameworks used for Security Research.
The candidate is expected to be a self-motivated team player with great interpersonal skills and a fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive, who loves challenges.
What will you do?
- Lead development of research tools and infrastructures
- Be a focal point for all team's development needs
- Design and implement solutions in various research areas
- Provide solutions and recommendations for research backends
- Be a part of the CyberSecurity research team
Apply on company website