System Engineers are experienced PreSales professionals, adept at defining and architecting solutions that meet the business and technical requirements of existing and prospective Radware customers.
Being part of the Regional sales team and working hand in hand with the Sales Account Managers to formulate an account strategy using proven sales tools and sales methodology.
Compliance with pre-sales processes, including account activity tracking to drive business analysis and reporting
System Engineering is the technical side of the field sales team, and we are looking for an individual that is highly motivated, capable of leading technical sales activities and managing the customer technical relationship. They must possess the highest levels of both business and technical acumen and strive to provide the right solution to our customers and prospects based on their technical expertise.
As a System Engineer you will be responsible for:
● Driving revenue and creating sales opportunities by managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing Radware technology to existing and prospective customers.
● Design solutions for customer's business requirements from the Radware product and service portfolio.
● Partnering with direct sales and executive sponsors to educate existing and prospective customers and partners about the superiority of Radware products and services. This includes conference calls, online meetings, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow-up on all customer related questions.
● Engaging and overseeing the development of customer proposals, including design and delivery, and providing a consultative approach based on Industry wide and Radware expertise.
● Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and other internal teams to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and event-oriented information and solutions.
● Respond to Request For Information (RFI), Request For Proposals (RFPs), and Request for Quotes (RFQs) by providing fully-documented, detailed solutions with the required technical information.
● Fully responsible of the Proof of Concept from organization to execution
● Review proposals created by Sales Account Managers and providing necessary input and technical accuracy.
Apply on company website