The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will be responsible for the customer activities related to the managed services. The Technical Account Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty through ensuring exceptional service and creating value. The technical account manager will represent the customer inside Radware and will act as the focal point and escalation manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong and positive relationships with the customer
- Build and document knowledge about the customer and its special requirements
- Manage the customer from initial design, onboarding, staging, production and ongoing activities.
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
- Become escalation point for the customer inside the organization for fast resolution
- Leverage knowledge of your customers' environments to assist support engineers and service teams in better serving your customers
- Provide the customer feedback to the relevant team
- Provides the customer periodical reports
- Participate in customer requested meetings (onsite or via phone)
Apply on company website