Wanna work for a Cybersecurity company that is a recognized industry leader by various analysts like Gartner, Forester, IDC, etc. and is ranked top 10 Cybersecurity company by Glassdoor
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader and undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer to fuel the success of customers by providing effective technical support to customers and partners alike to ensure the success of the organization.
If you're an energetic, upstart engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and interacting with people, this could be the position for you.
As a Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer, you will support Radware products including: ADC (Application Delivery Controllers) Web Application Firewall (WAF), IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) Products. In addition to possessing deep technical knowledge, a TAC Engineer interacts extensively with customers and partners using polite professional etiquette.
- Providing level two technical support for Radware products.
- Use strong TCP/IP networking skills to perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of the TAC
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support Customer issues and Inquiries.
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers.
- Resolve problems independently and understands the correct escalation procedures.
- Reproducing and debugging customer reported problems in a lab environment, as necessary, and working with engineering and test teams to resolve issues;
- Documenting issues in a knowledgebase format for use both internal and external to Radware;
- Providing timely feedback into the development process on customer-reported product problems.
Apply on company website