Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Vice President of Carrier and MSO Sales for NA to fuel the growth by cultivating existing relationships, building new relationships, and driving revenue.
The Vice President Carrier Sales is leadership role remote position reporting to the Chief Business Officer, with 50% travel.
The VP Carrier Sales at Radware is responsible for the NA business Radware is doing with large global service providers including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Lumen, US Cellular, Comcast, Charter, Altice, Cox and others. This includes all sales to these companies, as well as sell through (in partnership with them) to their enterprise and government customers.
Job requirements include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee, lead, guide, and direct all activities of the NA Carrier and MSO Sales Team
- Develop high level sales strategy and supporting action plans for identified markets, clients, and service lines
- Analyze existing services and markets in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue, and sustain or grow profitability
- Develop and manage the sales budgets and annual/quarterly goals
- Establishing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Carrier sales team while holding them accountable for the achievement of goals.
- 15+ years of sales leadership experience in Telco Carrier and/or MSO spaces
- Ability to leverage long lasting C-level customer contacts
- Experience in Cyber security, Network Security, Application security and Cloud Security
- 10+ years of experience recruiting, developing, managing, and retaining large sales teams
- Successful track record building, coaching, and managing a high performing, large sales team operating from remote offices.
- Creative in developing sales onboarding/training that allows for rapid productivity
- Ability to successfully approach different segments of the market with highly varying pricing and packaging.
- Experience creating and enforcing highly efficient and effective sales processes
Apply on company website