Wanting to work at a place that refers to “Service” not as a colloquialism, but rather as a daily motto and mission? Look no further: Redwood Credit Union is looking for an Account Services Representative II that wants something more! As an Account Services Representative II within our Account Services department, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks which would include:
- Accurately maintains, updates and adjusts Member accounts, in a timely manner.
- Process Member deposits and payments through ProfitStars Image Center Remit system.
- Daily settlement of ProfitStar and Symitar systems.
- Complete account file maintenance daily, including Member name record information corrections, account adjustments, and loan adjustments.
- Cross trained to assist with the timely completion of Subpoenas and Search Warrants.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of general Accounting concepts.
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and demands.
- Ability to understand and follow complex written and verbal instructions and to be detail oriented.
- Ability to work successfully in a high volume, technically demanding job.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years customer or financial service with cash handling responsibilities.
- Ten key, basic computer knowledge, clerical skills and communication skills.
Tell us why you think you are our new Account Services Representative II!
Service ~ Trust ~ People ~ Cooperation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website