Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking Advanced Practitioners to join our expanding teams in Central Massachusetts. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years' experience providing primary care in an out-patient setting. Physician supported panel management opportunities are available for those with 5+ years' experience in primary care and a proven ability to work independently.
As a leader in the team-based care model, at Reliant we recognize that providers don't just want to provide care, but they want to do it well. This is the foundation of our team-based model. Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, nurses, medical assistants and support staff work collaboratively across the continuum so that every provider is supported in practicing at the peak of their license. We have left the RVU-only based practice behind, offering fewer patients per day, longer patient visits and flexible scheduling options. Supported by a larger, sustainable and financially sound health care system, our providers are truly left to do what they do best - provide great care to our communities.
What Makes Us Different:
- Primary care providers at Reliant are responsible for providing care across the continuum
- We focus on patients and their values and work on translating those values into the appropriate care decisions
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can't do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- Providers practice at the peak of their license – physicians are doing physician work; non-physician work is being broken out at different levels and delegated to the appropriate teams
Would you thrive at Reliant Medical Group?
- Do you want to practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice that focuses on patient-centered, quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you have a calling or mission driving you to primary care?
As one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the country today, Reliant Medical Group consistently delivers clinical outcomes that meet or exceed national standards. At Reliant, we promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation and see the results when 97% of our patients recommend us.
Compensation is competitive and Reliant offers a comprehensive benefits package to include a 401(k)-retirement plan. The Central Massachusetts area offers four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, commuting distance from Boston, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT; New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland, ME.
Name: Stephanie Nigro
Title: Provider Recruiter
Thank you for considering opportunities with Reliant!
Primary Care Nurse PractitionerAs a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seek...
Apply on company website