Primary Location: United States-WI-WILa Farge
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Do you enjoy making a real difference at the end of the day?
If you are looking for a meaningful job where you can make an impact in the lives of others, join our team of dedicated Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals today!
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities for you within a broad spectrum of community supportive living homes.
Since we have 24/7 operations, we have options for schedules and shift:
- Full-time, Part-time, and even 24 hour shifts that include sleep time
- Mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
This position provides services to people with disabilities through assistance with activities of daily living, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Apply on company website