Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMankato
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
LOOKING FOR A REWARDING JOB THAT FITS YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
Since we staff on a 24/7 basis, we have a variety of shifts and schedules available!
- Full-time, Part-time and Weekends
- Days, evenings, overnights and every other weekend shifts
Come join our mission – make a difference in lives and enjoy rewarding work! Whether you have previous experience or just a big heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you! Apply with REM Heartland today to join the amazing group of co-workers and the inspiring individuals we serve.Description
As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional, you’ll work in residential settings supporting individuals with intellectual, physical, and behavioral disabilities.
Ensuring safety and quality at all times, provide support to individuals with activities of daily living such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Paid training will be provided based on the individuals and program you support.
Apply on company website