House Supervisor ENHANCED WAGE
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMonticello
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
REM South Central Services is in search of a House Supervisor/Program Supervisor in Monticello, Minnesota. We support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness and brain injuries. Apply with us today and help us make a difference in the lives of others! With this position we are offering an enhanced wage!
Take your human services career to the next level with REM South Central Services! If you are a natural leader looking for a longer-term management track in Human Services, we want to hear from you for this Program Supervisor opportunity.
The Program Supervisor is responsible to lead services within a designated service or program to ensure that all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect. Program Supervisors also are responsible to ensure staff schedules are maintained to meet service plans to properly assist and support in social, behavioral, and health care needs in all areas of daily living. The PS also acts as a “go to” person for that program, serving as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork, and identifying any training needs.
In addition to coordinating the activities of the employees within that program, the Program Supervisor delivers direct care services to individuals on an ongoing basis.Responsibilities/Duties:
- Under the supervision of the Program Director, oversee the day-to-day operation of the program
- Lead services within a designated service or program
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Support Professionals
- Supervise daily activities of Direct Support Professionals
- Coordinate the activities for, and maintain schedules of, the employees of the program
- Provide direct care and support to assigned individuals
- Provide input and feedback in hiring, disciplinary, and firing decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered
Apply on company website