Program Director IDD Services
Primary Location: OH-OHElyria-260 Burns Rd
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Founded in 1987, REM Ohio serves individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities through a range of individualized programs including Residential Services, Day Programs, Supported Employment Services and a flexible Host Home program. By providing a wide range of service options and adapting those services as the needs of the individual change, REM Ohio ensures a quality experience for each person we support and their families as well as their community partners and funding sources.
REM Ohio is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join REM Ohio and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Take your human services career to the next level of leadership as a Program Director.
Under the direction of an Area Director or Regional Director, you will lead the day-to-day operations for one to four programs providing services to 10 -25 individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities within community settings.
Oversee the operations of each site, including program management; staff supervision and development; financial management; property management; and manage relationship within the community. Ensure safety and quality of services, and collaborate with HR and your Program Supervisors to hire, train, schedule, and manage staff, effectively, resulting in a positive work environment for staff.
· Oversee program implementation of health and safety programs for individuals receiving services and employees.
· Maintain program compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, safe living and working environments; ensure pleasant, age-appropriate, well-decorated home-like residential living environments; notify maintenance personnel of items requiring attention.
· Direct and supervise Program Supervisors, Direct Support Professionals including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training.
· Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Partner with HR on employee relations and performance issues.
· Maintain licensing and compliance for program services and supports; ensure timely and accurate program documentation; implement Network compliance plan.
· Implement program core growth strategy to maintain or increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages and assist with new start development as appropriate.
· Maintain and foster relations with case managers and referral agents; lobby on behalf of individuals receiving services.
· Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; complete purchasing of program supplies; and review and submit billing compliance documentation.
Apply on company website