Primary Location: OH-OHMoreland Hills-35450 Chagrin Boulevard
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Founded in 1987, REM Ohio serves individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities through a range of individualized programs including Residential Services, Day Programs, Supported Employment Services and a flexible Host Home program. By providing a wide range of service options and adapting those services as the needs of the individual change, REM Ohio ensures a quality experience for each person we support and their families as well as their community partners and funding sources.
REM Ohio is a partner of The Mentor Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join REM Ohio and The Mentor Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Are you a Caregiver (Direct Support Professional, Life Skills Trainer) looking for career growth? We are hiring Program Supervisors for programs supporting individuals with mental illness, developmental disabilities and brain injury. Help oversee the program in a working-supervisory role - gain valuable experience with modeling behavior and coaching your team’s caregivers, and learn what it takes to successfully supervise the program. If you are a natural leader looking for more responsibility or looking for a longer-term management track in Human Services, this is your next step.
· Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals in the program
· Ensure supports are provided with quality, safety, dignity and respect to individuals served
o typically supporting 4-8 individuals in residential settings
o or 10-15 individuals in periodic, vocational or day programs.
· Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities and supervision.
· Ensure all safety and quality guidelines are maintained by staff.
· Implement person-centered service plans, provide guidance to staff on those ISPs and documentation.
· Ensure environment is kept clean and tidy, and schedule maintenance needs as necessary.
· Work with Program Director to ensure health care needs are fully addressed and to meet regulatory and MENTOR compliance needs.
Apply on company website