Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMinneapolis
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Apply with REM Hennepin as a Full-time Program Supervisor!
Are you a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional looking for career growth? We are hiring a Program Supervisor to support individuals with mental illness, developmental disabilities and brain injury. Help oversee the program in a working-supervisory role - gain valuable experience with modeling behavior and coaching your team’s caregivers, and learn what it takes to successfully supervise the program. If you are a natural leader looking for more responsibility or looking for a longer-term management track in Human Services, this is your next step.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals in the program
- Ensure supports are provided with quality, safety, dignity and respect to individuals served
- typically supporting 4-8 individuals in residential settings
- or 10-15 individuals in periodic, vocational or day programs.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities and supervision.
- Ensure all safety and quality guidelines are maintained by staff.
- Implement person-centered service plans, provide guidance to staff on those ISPs and documentation.
- Ensure environment is kept clean and tidy, and schedule maintenance needs as necessary.
- Work with Program Director to ensure health care needs are fully addressed and to meet regulatory and MENTOR compliance needs.
Apply on company website