Customer Service Full Time - Pay $13
We are looking for an amazing customer service person with strong administrative skills and a desire to be part of our Temporary Election Support Team at the Bonita Springs Election Center. This is a temporary Administrative / Customer Service position that will begging around November, 2019 and continue through the second week of November 2020. We are looking for someone available to work Mon – Fri, 8:30 – 5'sh who is also available to work some evenings and weekends if needed (FULL DISCLOSURE - some evenings and weekends may be required as the 2020 election gets closer). Temporary Election Support Team Members will start at the Main Office - Down Town Fort Myers for 1-2 weeks of training then will transfer to the Bonita Springs Branch.
- Person must have a minimum of two years of Administrative / Customer Service experience in an office environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer / data entry skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate effectively over the phone and in person is a MUST.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task while providing the highest level of customer service
- Available to work a full time with overtime when needed (available to work some evenings and weekends)
- Bilingual is plus but not necessary
**Temporary Election Support Staff Members must be registered or willing / able to become registered to Vote in Lee County by start date. This position will require a pre – employment background check and drug screening.
Apply on company website