Laser Cutting Operator (Machine Operator)/ Amherst, NY/ 2nd Shift
A Laser Cutting Operator is needed for a leading Amherst, NY Manufacturer to utilize a CNC counter cutter to make milled counter plates and use a CNC laser to make die boards and other tooling components.
2nd: 2:30pm – 11:00pm
Essential Job Duties:
- Operate, adjust, and set up CNC cutting laser and CNC counter cutter
- Change tooling
- Inspect die board, tooling, and materials
- Utilize ArtiosCAD to scale and nest counter plates for machining
- Measure materials using magnifying loops, calipers, microscopes, depth gages, thickness gages, tape measures, Accu-gage and hardness testers.
- Follow written work orders, technical drawings, specifications.
- Troubleshoot issues with CNC cutting laser
- Perform additional job-related tasks as needed
- Previous CNC Laser/Counter Cutting experience
- Ability to train on 1st shift
Competitive compensation! Great benefits package including company medical, 401K with company match, paid vacations, etc.! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!
Apply on company website