Our client is a leading contract manufacturing company that specializes in the production of wire harness, ribbon cable, round cable, box build and electro-mechanical assemblies. We are working to bolster their team with a qualified Electro-Mechanical Assembler!
As an assembler, you will:
- Build wire harnesses, including cable and wire prep
- Interpret engineering documents
- Read blueprints
- Test equipment once assembled
Please apply online today at remedystaffing.com!
To qualify for this position, you must have the following:
- Great attention to detail
- Experience building wire harnesses
- Experience reading blueprints
- Soldering experience preferred but not required
**Please note that this position is in Victor, NY. You must have reliable transportation for this opportunity!**
Apply on company website