Remedy Staffing is seeking an electronic assembly associate in Rochester, NY!
- Responsible for assembly of small or medium sized parts.
- Fitting and/or adjustment of interrelated parts and/or assembly.
- Adjustment and repair of subassemblies and major assemblies
- May involve mechanical, optical, and electrical/electronic operations.
- Responsible for inspection of own work and work of others.
- Utilize process detail, prints, bills of material, and cut lists to produce quality product.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
Apply today at www.remedystaffing.com or call 585.697.3299
- Requires use of wide range of hand and power tools, electrical or mechanical fixtures, standard measuring devices such as rulers and tape measures, drills, jigs, fixtures, and light materials.
- Ability to correct documentation when needed.
- Coordinate with engineering and purchasing when necessary.
- Incoming and Outgoing Inspections
Apply on company website