Do you have Forklift Experience?
The Material Expeditor supports the companies goals quality, on-time delivery of products by receiving, inspecting and storing materials in the warehouse - ensuring the cleanliness and appropriate use of space; pulling materials for production jobs as required via the kitting process, and ensuring the proper shipment of all finished goods. Ensures compliance with customer quality standards by following quality control processes identified in the ISO quality system procedures.
Minimum Education & Experience
High school diploma and one year experience in shipping, receiving, and inventory control. Must possess/obtain (within 3 months of hire) and maintain up to date Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) Forklift Trainer certification.
- Basic Computer Literacy as evidenced by the ability to go online and conduct basic searches on the Internet, check his/her email account, create and send e-mail with an attachment and use simple email features. Can open spreadsheets and word processing documents to read and make simple edits.
- Experience with an inventory management system.
- The ability to read and understand detailed instructions.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- The ability to operate a fork truck.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to coordinate shipping and receiving on numerous jobs simultaneously.
- Displays a commitment to the future success of individuals we serve, program areas, staff and agency.
- The ability to work with adults with developmental disabilities.
Apply on company website