Do you want to utilize your exceptional customer service abilities in a challenging and rewarding career?
At Remedy Intelligent Staffing – a division of EmployBridge – we are seeking a savvy Account Manager to join our team in Omaha, NE! If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment helping to change people's lives, then we would love to speak with you today.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a place where your career and passion come together.
The Account Manager is responsible for the long-term evolution of client's staffing needs. This role ensures client satisfaction and engagement through superior customer service and develops relationships with supervisors and associates. This role anticipates staffing requirements and expectations; develops value- added services to support changing client needs through daily recruitment/fulfilment activities.
- Manages multiple client accounts with a sense of urgency.
- Nurtures consultative relationships with clients across all levels to ensure a clear comprehension of business, staffing needs, and culture.
- Develops and executes effective recruiting strategies that deliver the applicant flow and hiring results to meet and exceed on-time fill rates.
- Anticipates and understands the local talent market and puts in place a workforce planning strategy to ensure a continuous pipeline of quality talent.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction through regular communication.
- Helps resolve associate and client concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Makes sound business decisions and consistently produces results.
- Ability to build relationships with key influencers.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong operational experience and ability to make processes more efficient.
- Good employee relations skills and ability to resolve concerns.
- Practical experience and comfort with using operational software, Microsoft Office products, and basic data management tools for analysis.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively across all platforms.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website