The Production Supervisor will be the on-site leader for the Panel Build operation.
This position would directly supervise and coordinate all production activities.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Manage all day-to-day production in Panel operation. Includes focus on safety, quality, delivery, inventory, and productivity. Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety, and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
• Embrace continuous improvement mindset; work to continuously improve in all areas.
• Maximizing performance of employees through coaching, teaching, disciplining, and motivating.
• Manage and track employee timekeeping (vacations, absenteeism, etc.). Ensure appropriate resources are always in place to ensure smooth production.
• Maintain proper inventory levels. Work with Buyer(s) to identify needed materials and ensure all materials are in place when needed for production.
• Develop and maintain capacity plan ensuring proper resources are available.
• Ensure processes and procedures are being followed throughout the operation.
• Work closely with Materials manager to coordinate production activities with material availability.
Qualifications & Skills:
- American citizen and/or legally allowed to work in USA
- Working knowledge of electrical panel production including UL508a, UL1995, and NEC standards preferred.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, Lean concepts, and effective techniques used to maximize production.
- Computer skills including spreadsheet, presentations, ERP systems, and word.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Be dependable and detail orientated.
- Have the ability to perform a variety of complex tasks requiring knowledge of panel assembly
- Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate complex problems and effectively implement solutions.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical engineering documents.
Apply on company website