Local company seeking a Property Accountant to maintain all financial records for commercial properties.
- Prepare journal entries for financial statement preparation
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Manage all delinquent accounts
- Generate sales reports
- Complete bank reconciliation
- Prepare budget and audit schedules
- Code invoices
- Maintain accurate documentation and files
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred
- 2-3 years of Commercial Property Accounting required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Pay: Up to $60,000 annually
Apply now! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (808) 733-8550 for more information.
Apply on company website