Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join the team in the Ormond Beach, FL area!
Pay: $30-$35 per hour
6 Week Project!
You will assist in operational, managerial, and engineering activities to ensure that the quality of the product and the services are achieved, maintained, and improved.
Quality Engineer Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelors Degree and previous experience with Medical Device Quality Engineering.
- ASQ CQE Certification (or in process of obtaining) preferred.
- (SPC) Statistical Process Control charts and control charting concepts useful for Six Sigma QualityImprovement preferred.
- Experience with quality trending analysis and reporting. Design of Experiments (DOE) to identify/improve critical variables in -process preferred. Experience plastic extrusion and RF welding preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience using CAD Systems and drafting tools, machine tools, hand and power tools, and electronic test devices.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Improve/Manage the Complaint system and Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) system
- Assist with audit (internal/supplier) coordination, Collect and analyze quality metrics
- Assist with process validation; process capabilities; and process improvements.
- Provide Statistical Process Control (SPC) support, Conduct failure and reliability testing, and root cause analysis as a result of complaints, non-conforming material and product, etc.
- Review and approve proposed manufacturing and specification changes. Exercise considerable judgment to define manufacturing requirements and processes using LEAN MANUFACTURING concepts. Analyze product, customer, and regulatory requirements to determine tools, fixtures and equipment requirements for assigned projects.
- Review current processes and procedures against actual practices and update/improve processes and procedures.
- Participate in Kaizen Events (Lean) and follow-up implementation.
- Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, and communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain a specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Assist QA Manager with other duties as required.
Apply today for the Quality Engineer Job!
Apply on company website