Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Location: Erie, PA
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
We are seeking a full time Experienced Tool and Die Maker.
1st Shift Opportunity
- Previous tooling experience - Short-run die experience a plus
- Ability to build, repair and maintain dies, tooling and fixtures to support production
- Must be able to set-up and utilize a wide array of measuring instruments
- Work with close tolerances
- Ability to read blueprints
- Attention to detail
- Strong mechanical background
- Ability to work to meet deadlines
- Make decisions and judgments about proper course of action
- Reliable & maintain a safe, organized and clean work environment.
- 5+ years
- Proficiently operate all common machining equipment, mills, lathes, grinders, etc.
- Troubleshooting skills to diagnose and repair
- Hands-on experience
Apply on company website