Position Summary: The Welder has primary responsibility is TIG and MIG welding of aluminum and steel (also, stainless steel) parts. Each job must be run with safety, accuracy and timeliness in the welding area.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
MIG and TIG welding, including the following:
• Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols).
• Inspect welds for accuracy.
• Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/aluminum parts.
• Change wire, welding, as needed.
• Responsible for the proper packaging, identifying and moving of all finished products to the proper location.
• Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
• Performs first piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections as required by RMF standards.
• Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
• Required to have proper and accurate entry into the time and attendance system.
Apply on company website