Location: Glen Allen, VA
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
RemX is seeking a highly professional, self-motivated and well-organized individual to fill a full-time Administrative Assistant role for a client of RemX.
- Type correspondence, agendas, minutes, reports, etc. from dictation-handwritten notes and/or verbal instructions.
- Answer incoming calls, and greet guests.
- Perform daily duties and coordinate maintenance staff requests using Microsoft Outlook.
- Assist in scheduling of meetings, helping prepare agendas, securing needed materials and providing accurate information on meetings and events.
- Keep reservations, vacation schedules and calendars up-to-date and accurate.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable knowledge, a plus.
- Research/order/purchase and manage office supplies and refreshments.
- Prior experience working in a professional office environment
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Hard-working, energetic and possessing a strong work ethic
- Handling yourself with professionalism at all times
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs- specifically Word and Excel
Apply on company website