Want to help homeowners save the planet? Our client in Alpharetta specializes in new and affordable ways to finance energy efficient home products. As a Client Adviser, you will help home owners purchase and finance energy efficient products for their homes.
- Manage high volume inbound and outbound communications (phone/email) with homeowners to drive financing applications
- Act as a liaison between homeowner's and approved contractor partners
- Maintain relationships with homeowner's to ensure all service needs are met
- Retrieve required documents from homeowner's for the loan process.
Hours: Must be flexible to work Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 7:00pm
- 3-5 years of Sales and/or Customer Service experience working in the Financial Services, Energy Efficiency and/or Home Improvement industries
- Strong understanding of consumer finance products
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Gmail, Mac OS and/or PC
- Strong attention to detail is required
Apply on company website