Provide support to 2019 year end and 2020 bonus administration activities
*Support SGA bonus administration
*Create National Sales Bonus Statement Template
*Edit Bonus/401k/ESPP memo
*Update bonus plan summaries
*Create and transition Sales bonus payout templates
Assist with 2020 Rewards planning
*Create and review merit/LTI training and communication materials
*Administer the LTI planning process for subset of employees (grades 16&17)
*Assist with WorkDay Rewards Planning launch; prepare responses and answer questions from planning managers
Provide support and leadership on broad-based compensation activities
*Complete salary survey submissions
*Perform job evaluations/market pricing of jobs
*Manage compensation mailbox
*Perform minimum wage analysis
*Complete Supply Chain metric reporting
*Audit/clean up WorkDay employee and job data
*Update/rematch jobs in MarketPay after 2019 migration
*Market price Specialty business jobs (grade 999) in MarkeyPay
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors in Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' Compensation Analyst experience.
- Requiring a broad understanding of compensation techniques, methods and practices.
- Extensive and recent experience completing salary survey submissions.
- Must have strong Excel skills and technical expertise.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- PeopleSoft, WorkDay and MarketPay (survey database) experience preferred.
Apply on company website