Location: Jacksonville, FL
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
RemX is looking to hire a Electrical Maintenance Technician for a growing and stable company in Jacksonville, FL.
- Maintaining strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Installing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing the following: electrical and electronic systems, apparatus, field devices, and components of industrial machinery and equipment, e.g.: wiring, conduit, Electrical control circuits, motor starters, motors, tools, test equipment, transformers, etc.
- Performing preventive and predictive maintenance inspections using diagnostic tools and test equipment
- Mechanical aptitude
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three (3) years or more of electrical experience in an industrial or military environment
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Experience troubleshooting, repairing, installing, and programming industrial electrical equipment including but not limited to: motors, motor starters, transformers, PLC's, and other equipment and devices
- Experience reading technical drawings, electrical & pneumatic schematics
Apply on company website