Field Service Engineer – Medical Device – Direct Hire – Toledo OH Area Territory
A leader in the manufacturing, development and marketing of OEM surgical laser systems and related within the medical device industry, is adding a Field Service Engineer on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will perform systems installation, preventative maintenance and repair of medical laser systems. Additionally, you will act as the face of the company for ongoing support. This is an opportunity to be a part of an organization that is focused on culture and best practices, while earning industry top compensation, benefits, profit sharing and more.
Note: Laser experience is desirable but not required, electronic circuitry experience is required.
- Install, troubleshoot, maintenance and repair medical laser systems at customer site
- Perform training and assistance given to office personnel including phone support as needed
- Support the sales team with leads and upselling of service contracts and related equipment
- Ensure all paperwork is completed on time
- Work from a home office and travel to customer sites
- Degree in Electronics highly desirable
- Three plus years troubleshooting and repairs of electronics or related
- Experience with lasers a major plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel within a larger sized with territory with occasional overnight
- Company vehicle provided
Apply on company website