Field Service Engineer – Precision Machinery – Direct Hire
- Are you looking to work for an industry leading, international organization?
- Do you have a strong electronics and mechanical background with military, education or other electronics training?
- Would you like to work in multiple different, technology, engineering and higher education locations?
- Gain specialized training and certifications to enhance your career?
We are working with a very established, international precision machinery manufacturer that is searching for a Field Service Engineer to cover Southern California.
This is an ideal position if you have and are looking for:
- The ability to work for an international, industry leading precision machinery manufacturer
- A background in electronics or mechanical from the military, education or other training
- The ability to travel up to 80% in Southern California
- Excellent pay, benefits, company vehicle, expense account, per diem
Main Job Functions
- Provide onsite equipment calibrations to company standards, using the most current test methods, identify test failures, troubleshoot and repair
- Performs onsite installation of new machines, maintenance, repair and upgrades
- Provides a high level of customer service, support and training in the operation of the machines
- Must be able to troubleshoot electrical and electromechanical devices from schematic and mechanical drawings.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% of the time
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Apply on company website