RemX has partnered with a large law firm in North Wales, PA to assist in their search for a Litigation Legal Assistant. The Litigation Legal Assistant would support a team of lawyers that handle wills/estates, municipal, personal injury and general litigation. This would be a contract-to-hire opportunity. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Litigation Legal Assistant Job Description:
- Working closely supporting attorneys to produce correspondence, pleadings and documents related to complex litigation matters.
- Maintain calendars and track deadlines
- Order and track records and prepare corresponding tracking reports
- Assemble pleadings and motions (with the proper attachments) and be able to electronically file them in state and federal courts
- Follow-up on all deadlines and tasks
Litigation Legal Assistant Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience working as a litigation legal assistant
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Ability to take a proactive approach without the need for constant direction
- Experience working independently to organize and manage discovery files, schedule and notice depositions with multiple parties, as well as trial preparation is mandatory
Apply on company website