RemX has an immediate need for an experienced Loan Closer to fulfill a contract based position paying with our client located in the Miramar/Scripps Ranch area. 1-2 years of relevant experience is requirement for this position. This position would be ideal for someone who is ready and willing to work (quick interview, background, and start process!). Please apply now for immediate consideration!
- Knowledge of specific guidelines and procedures (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, etc.)
- Prepares final loan documents from automated system. Manually prepares additional documentation as required by the loan approval or established procedure.
- Audits loan documents; ensures all signatures are complete and notary acknowledgement is clear and legible.
- Requests funds by wire transfer to entitled party upon clearance of conditions and request of Settlement Agent.
- Reviews all documents for accuracy and compliance with the loan approval
- 1-2 years of retail processing experience preferably within a corporate banking setting
- Familiar with FNMA processing
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong knowledge of loan processing
- Ability to communicate well and work in a fast paced environment
- High School Diploma or GED
Apply on company website