We are seeking a Manager who is innovative and passionate about taking Procurement & Risk to the next level. The successful candidate will be charged with overseeing risk management, procurement, facilities maintenance, document processing center and general management studies. Will develop and monitor the risk management programs, Records and Information Management Program, Liability Insurance Program, Business Continuity Program (BCP), and Health and Safety Program, as well as contract monitoring, facilities maintenance, procurement, and general management duties.
- Plan, develop and direct a comprehensive, management and analysis program; and participate in the implementation of major changes in policies, procedures and organization in the department.
- Plan and provide expert advice and solve problems for specialized programs and staffing.
- Identify and analyze experience and risk exposure to determine program modifications to ensure appropriate coverage to control risk, prevent loss and reduce cost.
- Maintain the general liability and fiduciary insurance program for corporations, properties and Board Member liability insurance.
- Review with Safety Officer and HR the established workplace safety programs and property loss prevention programs to develop effective solutions to problems, increase effectiveness, and ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop, maintain and revise the Business Continuity Program which includes plans for emergency response, resumption of business after a disaster, staff training, and restoration of services after a disaster.
- Select and oversees the work of consultants and vendors hired to provide services to Company.
- Represent the interests of the Company with County, local, federal and state representatives.
- May supervise administrative specialists in the areas of facilities management, asset tracking, procurement, document processing, insurance, health and safety, and loss prevention.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5 years of experience in a Procurement and/or Risk Management
- Experience supervising, planning and coordinating the work of staff responsible for purchasing equipment, supplies and services, including the coordination and development of formal and informal bids and contracts.
- Experience supervising, planning and organizing the work of facility support services that includes maintenance, renovation and acquisition of office space.
- Experience identifying, communicating, measuring and managing company-wide risk. This includes developing, implementing and administering an insurance program, evaluating insurance policies, assessing risk and executing purchases.
- Experience analyzing and making recommendations for solutions.
- Experience designing, developing and managing a Business Continuity Program (BCP).
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, to include making effective oral presentations and preparing clear, concise and complete written reports.
- MS Office as well as experience using a Budget software
Apply on company website