Location: Glen Allen, VA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
RemX is looking for a Payroll Specialist to work for a client company in the Richmond area!
- Process and distribute payroll in a timely manner.
- Process manual and miscellaneous checks.
- Maintain payroll records, process properly approved payroll record changes.
- Answer and/or research payroll inquiries from employees and managers.
- Analyze and process payroll garnishments.
- Perform payroll reconciliations.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.
- Must have experience working with garnishments
- 2 to 4 years payroll processing experience required.
- Experience with garnishments is preferred.
- Ability to plan & organize work schedules, establish workload priorities and perform assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of employee tax setup based on live/work jurisdictions.
- Must be proficient with spreadsheets and database query skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Apply on company website