RemX has an immediate need for an experienced Mortgage Loan Funder to fulfill a contract based position with our client located in the Miramar/Scripps Ranch area. 1-2 years of relevant experience is requirement for this position. This position would be ideal for someone who is ending a contract or looking to get back in to the mortgage industry. Please apply now for immediate consideration!
- Knowledge of specific guidelines and procedures (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, etc.)
- Prepares final loan documents from automated system. Manually prepares additional documentation as required by the loan approval or established procedure.
- Audits loan documents; ensures all signatures are complete and notary acknowledgement is clear and legible.
- Requests funds by wire transfer to entitled party upon clearance of conditions and request of Settlement Agent.
- Reviews all documents for accuracy and compliance with the loan approval
- 1-2 years of retail processing experience preferably within a corporate banking setting
- Familiar with FNMA processing
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong knowledge of loan processing
- Ability to communicate well and work in a fast paced environment
- High School Diploma or GED
Apply on company website