RemX has an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Recruiter with a multi-state organization located in the central San Diego area. This position will be part of dynamic Talent Acquisition Team that is very culture oriented; the selected applicant will be passionate, driven, and an experienced high-volume, full cycle, recruiter with strong corporate recruitment experience. Role is hybrid onsite/remote mix and will work with hiring managers to strategize, coach, and mentor throughout the recruitment process to assist in building winning Teams! Roles will be inclusive of F&A, some light IT, CSR/Admin, and Management; this opportunity is offered on a Direct Hire with a target pay of 70kDOE.
- Actively recruit, screen resumes, interview, generate offer letters, and declination email/letters for applicants. Online recruiting activities, job postings, networking (You will have a large requisition load, seeking results oriented individuals capable of handling a high volume of work)
- Schedules meetings, interviews and trainings and coordinates associated logistics to include securing conference rooms, assuring appropriate configuration and IT support, and related details, including candidate travel and accommodations when required.
- Compiles and creates employee files upon hiring new employees and ensures aligned with compliance requirements.
- Provides top notch customer service to both employee and non-employee visitors. Works in tandem with Hiring Managers at multi-state locations to guide them through recruitment best practices, coach and mentor to exercise persuasion and overcome objections
- Creates, organizes and maintains file systems and electronic document
- Assist Talent Team with projects as needed – all open roles are primarily corporate infrastructure
- Will occasionally (once quarterly, minimal) travel to out of state offices
- 3-5 years of corporate Recruiting experience (financial services industry experience is a plus)
- Bachelors' Degree highly preferred; CIR / AIRS / PHR or other certificates are coveted
- High-proficiency levels in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); strong ATS like Taleo, Icims, etc. experience is a must
- Excellent writing skills (composing, editing, and proofing).
- Good attention to detail and the ability to successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Team oriented, passionate about what you do and being a part of a dynamic organization, with the ability to operate autonomously while also staying in tune with team goals
Apply on company website