Four year college degree, preferred; five or more years of management experience in adult beverage industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software and order processing systems or the aptitude to learn. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Establishes, recommends and implements strategies, objectives, policies and plans for sales and profit objectives of the division.
• Conducts educational meetings with suppliers
• Manages the activities of subordinate internal and external sales staff and managerial personnel. Directs the company's field sales staff in achieving planned quotas.
• Travels to sales territories to monitor field activities and gain perspective of current market conditions.
• Plans and develops the annual sales forecasts by product line and region.
• Develops and administers the budget for the sales program. Evaluates and controls performance to plan.
• Develops and maintains customer relationships within the marketplace.
• Plan and develop the various aspects of sales meetings. Execute and participate in various meetings of the sales program.
Apply on company website