Portfolio development and management to achieve company sales and profit objectives by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Manage direct report team; business work flows; standard of operations; reports; technology solutions; and appropriate recordkeeping for compliance reasons.
- Works with Sales Vice Presidents to confirm supplier sales goals; communicates supplier goals; and develops tracking on key supplier programs to keep the sales force informed.
- Develops brand plan calendars and incentives to drive Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and communicates progress on KPIs and sales execution.
- Updates/maintains sales forecasts on key brands and suppliers to cover programs, includingSORFs and MARS inputs to ensure proper inventory levels
- Manages Pre-Sells, Holiday VAP orders, and Allocated Items, as needed, for the assigned portfolio
- Coordinates and manages supplier review meetings; provides written meeting recaps; and communicates follow-up steps internally and externally.
- Manages POS orders to support market programs; coordinates new item set up and launchesfor all sales divisions.
- Maintains current list of supplier portfolio contacts.
- Surveys market with Sales Management and Supplier Partners to monitor execution of programs and identify market opportunities on a regular basis.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- May manage the following job positions at the state level based on assigned market tier: Analyst.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these Associates. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training Associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and talent development; rewarding and disciplining Associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university preferred; six or more years related sales management experience, preferably five or more years in a business environment with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write business presentations and executive white papers, using original or innovative techniques or style. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to comprehend and apply principles of advanced calculus, modern algebra, and advanced statistical theory. Ability to work with concepts such as limits, rings,
quadratic and differential equations, and proofs of theorems.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical
or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of accounting Oracle software. Knowledge of database software (Microstrategy or ability to learn). Experience with supply chain software is necessary. Database, spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Ability to travel up to 25% time.
- Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle.
- Maintain a current state driver's license.
- As required by state law, attain a current alcoholic beverage permit or license
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handles, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally
exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Republic National Distributing Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Employee or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.
Apply on company website