Responsible for implementation and support of the Labor Management (LM) System and Warehouse Management System – (WMS) from Manhattan Associates at selected RNDC locations.
Summary: This position is responsible for implementation and support of the Labor Management (LM) System and Warehouse Management System – (WMS) from Manhattan Associates at selected RNDC locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Develop, implement, support and manage LM and WMS across applicable facilities.
- Coordinate ongoing maintenance, changes, and updates to LM and WMS, along with additional warehouse changes including automation and interfaces with the WMS at some of the RNDC sites.
- Manage project budget restrictions and align with key decision makers on any adjustments.
- Support Operations teams through LM and WMS applications and implementation.
- Support other distribution systems (Sortation Software, Voice Directed Picking, etc).
- Train associates on LM and WMS systems and procedures..
- Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Confer with associates concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the competencies of the RNDC Manager - Operations Leadership Competency Model:
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent from four-year college preferred specifically in warehouse and logistics management or industrial engineering
- Three or more years related experience and/or training in Labor Management systems and Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of degree and experience
- Extensive related experience in the following areas is required for this position:
- W&S or Beverage experience
- Process design and improvements
- Manhattan LM experience required.
- Knowledge of wholesale distribution strongly preferred.
- Material Handling (Sortation, Conveyor, etc.) and Voice pick experience is a plus
Tools & Technology: Access servers; Computer servers; Network analyzers; Network switches; Notebook computers. Administration software; Configuration management software; Network monitoring software; Network security or virtual private network VPN management software; Transaction security and virus protection software.
Language, Reasoning, and Math Ability : Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and etc.), and order processing systems (such as Cognos, etc.) or the aptitude to learn and ability to write basic SQL Statements.
- Significant travel ability required (60-75% of weekdays + some weekend)
- Able to be on call 24/7 during call rotation
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee may occasionally be required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and equipment; fumes or airborne particles; extreme cold; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Republic National Distributing Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Employee or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.
Apply on company website