HI-LO OPERATION - Driving Stand-Up, Sit-down, and Tugger.
ResourceMFG has an exciting opportunity in the Automotive industry located in Warren MI! Title: Logistics - 2nd shift Days & Hours:
MON- FRI 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM OT if needed SAT 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Description: Performance-to-hire opportunity in a fast paced production environment. Operating forklift or tugger to transport product to and from production lines, loading and unloading trailers. Utilizing scanners to accurately store parts in storage areas
Uniform required: Client brand T-shirt(Provided) Black work pants, black rubber sole work shoes
Benefits: Opportunity for growth
Immediate health benefits
Free Online classes
1 year experience in Logistics in Automotive plant. Company uses Sit down fork lift, Stand-up Fork-lift, & tugger. You must be able to operate sit-down fork lift and willing to learn the other pieces.
- Maintain FIFO working in the material flow.
- Inspect material to ensure it meets quality standards prior to storing it in the Warehouse.
- Ensures pick faces are stocked and with proper material and inspected for any damage in a timely matter.
- Reviews all valid Procedures, Job Instructions, and Organizational Instructions.
- Ensures area cleanliness and meets 5s standards.
- Good math and communication skills
- Ability to work with a scanner
- Safe lifting techniques
- Safe cutting practices
Apply on company website