Would you like to work local? We have immediate job openings for Assemblers in Long beach/ Signal Hill, CA
Work schedule: Monday- Thursday 7 am- 3:30 pm
Job Description: Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials. Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements. Will be working with Machinery, any one willing to learn is acceptable. This might be long term.
Starting pay $14.00 or DOE
Tasks to Perform:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- PPE: Closed toe shoes (Steel toe boots, Jeans and solid color t-shirt preferred)
- Medical Benefits
- Sick pay
- Direct deposit
- Stable position
Apply on company website