Front Street Area!
Hours: 1st shift 5am to 330 Mon-Thurs
2nd Shift 4pm to 230am Mon-Thurs
Location: Front Street
- Follow detailed disassembly and assembly instructions, processes, and procedures.
• Disassembles and assembles components by utilizing hand and power tools.
• Cleans and buffs components.
• Wash components in solvent and run parts through parts washer.
• Blowout parts to remove solvent and dirt.
• May require operation of a lathe machine or drill press.
• Maintain a clean and safe workplace in accordance with 5S protocol.
• Make sure that schedules are running exactly as they are listed.
• Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
• Turn off equipment when not in use.
• Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance
- Employee Events
- Hiring Immediately
- FREE Online Education
- Clean Warehouse environment
- One year of recent experience in manufacturing environment.
- Basic reading and math skills
- GED or HS Diploma
- Basic Computer Skills
Apply on company website