We are currently seeking a box builder assembler for a company here in the Ogden area. The shift is 6:00AM-4:30PM Monday-Thursday, with an occasional short shift on Fridays.A box build includes all the other assembly work involved in a electromechanical assembly, other than the production of the printed circuit board. Also referred to as a "systems integration."
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assemble circuit boards and other components into customer's enclosures.
• Inspect product before it is sent to the next station for accuracy and quality.
• Follow all general processes and the specified process for each job. • Other duties as assigned.
- 0-1 years of experience
- Must be able to add and subtract
- Self directed and the ability to work independently
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Apply on company website