Local pharmaceutical company is seeking Capping Operators in Bloomington, IN!
Pay: $16 - $16.50 hr.
Shift: All Shifts - Hiring Immediately!
- 1st - 7:00am - 3:30pm
- 2nd - 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- 3rd - 11:00pm - 7:30a
- Working in a fast pace environment with multiple processes occurring at once.
- Following drawings to assemble equipment.
- Using basic problem solving and math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and unit conversion.
- Completing paperwork to document every step of processes performed.
- Completing frequent rigorous cleaning and sanitization of assigned work areas wearing gowning material, goggles, and a face shield.
- Looking for small defects in glass, stoppers, and seals.
- Stand for 8-10 hours
- Lift up to 50lbs.
- Pass vision screening.
- Learn new computer software and navigate software on automated machines.
- Perform work at times above the head.
- Gown in a one-piece coverall (jumpsuit) without letting it touch the floor. This process requires some measure of flexibility and balance.
- Squat to sanitize, work on machinery, and manipulate parts.
If you have manufacturing, general labor and/or production experience Apply now!
Apply on company website